The Iraqi parliament held, on 25-11-2014 the session (31) of the first legislative term, first year. Headed by Salem Aljboure, in the presence of (262) MPs. It is included:
-MP. Intesar Aljboure read, a statement in which she pointed out to a feminist delegation visit to Alnajef governorate, to condole people there on the occasion of household captivates women on day one of Sofar. It included meetings with the religious reference, who expressed that they object any assault on human dignity and confirm on the right of women in society.
- MP. Zainb Aref Albasree , a member in committee of martyrs and political prisoners, read a statement in which she recalled the anniversary of Kabthat Alhuda issue and martyrs of Islamic movement, who were killed by the deposed regime. Indicating that martyrs of Islamic movement had presented a unique example of challenge, steadfastness and sacrifice against the most powerful dictatorship.
- MP. Mesha'n Aljboure read, a statement in which he praised, the act of 300 militant who kept Baiji oil refinery safe from the attacks of Daesh.
- The council voted on, electing the parliamentary committee of assessing the security situation in Deala governorate, it includes members of the parliament; Hassan Salim, Raed Aldahlke, Kamel Alzede, Salah Aljboure, Bourhan Kadhem, Nahed Aldyne, Kasem Ala'reje, Abed Alaziz Hassan and Furat Altememi.
- The first reading of a bill to ratify an agreement of scientific and economic cooperation, between Iraq and Bulgaria. Which is presented by the committee of foreign relationships and committee of economy and investment.
- The first reading of a bill of first amendment of mass graves protection No. 5/2006. Which is presented by the committee of martyrs and political prisoners and the committee of human rights.
- Postponing first reading of ministry of transportation bill, which is presented by the committee of construction and facilities and legal committee. Upon a request of some members to withdraw the law, which was presented in order to set a law for ministry of transportation and arrange an administrative structure for the ministry, after separating ministry of transportation into two ministries, transportation and communication.
- The council completed, back read of a bill of ratification an agreement of protection and encouragement the investment between Iraq and Jordan. Which is presented by the committee of foreign relationships and the committee of economy and investment.
- Back read of a bill of ratification between Iraq and Kuwait, to encourage and protect mutual investment. Which is presented by the committee of foreign relationships and the committee of economy and investment.
- Speaker of the parliament Salem Aljboure confirmed, that the council will ask the government to send 2015 federal budget, for the purpose of discussion. Confirming that, it is illegal to hold a session after the end of legislative term, except in the case of receiving the budget from the government.
- Speaker of the parliament called, the committee of security and defense to follow up situations and take the necessary measures in Baled and Aldejel. Which are coming under mortar shells attacks by terrorists.
It is decided to adjourn the session to Thursday on 27-11-2014.