The Iraqi parliament held, an extraordinary session on 25-12-2014 which had been devoted to the first reading of general federal budget. Headed by speaker of parliament Salem Aljboure, in the presence of 229 MPs. It is included:
- Speaker of parliament congratulated, on behalf of presidency and mps Christian people in Iraq and all over the world on the occasion of Christmas. He also congratulated Iraqi people and the people of world on the occasion of the new year. Wishing and asking Allah for a peaceful and happy year all over the world.
- Speaker of parliament thanked members of parliament, who answered the call and attended the extraordinary session in order to discuss the important issue of 2015 budget bill.
- The first reading of 2015 general federal budget bill, its revenue has been estimated at "99801875000" thousands diners whereas its expenses has been estimated at "125203110783" thousands diners of 2015 fiscal year expenses.
- Speaker of parliament referred the bill of 2015 general budget to the financial committee, for the purpose of planning a detailed report which must be ready at back reading session.
- Speaker of parliament adjourned the session to Wednesday on 7-1-2015.