On 08/10/2014 House of Representatives held the sixth session of the first legislative term for the first year under the chairmanship of Mr. Saleem al-Jubouri, head of the House of Representatives, and the session included:
- The presence of 223 Deputy
- Mr. Saleem al-Jubouri showed the concerns of the House of Representatives for delaying the nomination of a candidate from the biggest bloc to form a government, appealing to the president to use his powers to nominate a candidate from the biggest bloc, and asking the political blocs to help the President in resolving the issue.
- Mr. Aram Sheikh Mohammed, Vice President of the Council read a summary report on the work of the Commission, which was formed on the basis of the displaced at it 116/2014 parliament to form a special parliamentary committee to follow up the affairs of the displaced and displaced
- the Council voted to add a paragraph on the agenda for the performance of the constitutional right of the deputy Imad Youkhana substitute for resigned deputy Mr. Sargon Lazar and Mr. Imad Abdul Khudair Zurfi substitute for resigned deputy Adnan Abdul Khudair Zurfi
- Mr. President of the Council asked the parliamentary blocs to provide candidates to take membership of the Standing Committees.
- the Interim Committee read its first report about the federal budget in 2014 about on the meetings held by the Committee in the presence of the Minister of Finance and specialists in the Departments of Budget and Accounting in the ministry mentioned
and the session was adjourned to Tuesday 19/8/2014