|Date : 2022-05-26|
|Duration : 09:38Hour|
|Type : Agenda Session|
|Attendees : 0 Deputies|
|Excused Absence : 0 Deputy|
|Absence without Excuse : 0 Deputy|
On (26/5/2022), the House of Representatives held its ninth session of the first legislative term of the first legislative year of the fifth electoral cycle under the chairmanship of Mohammed Al-Halbousi in the presence of (275) representatives and the session included:
- Representative Hassan Al-Adhara read a brief speech about His Eminence Mr. Muqtada Al-Sadr, in which he urged the need to vote on the prohibiting normalization law with the entity Israel and thanked all the members of the House who participated in voting on the law and its legislation.
- Voting on the suggestion of the criminalizing normalization law with the entity Israel submitted by the Legal Committee. On behalf of the House, Mr. Al-Halbousi gave his thanks and appreciation to the ladies and gentlemen representatives, including the members of the Legal Committee, for their contribution and support in the legislation of this law, congratulating the Iraqi people on this achievement.
- Representative Arshad Al-Salhi denounced in a statement during the session the heinous crime committed by the terrorist gangs of ISIS in Kirkuk governorate by killing a number of peasants in the Taza area during their agricultural work, calling for the need to form House committee to investigate, tracing the facts and do justice to the peasants in Kirkuk governorate.
Mr. Hakim Al Zamili, First Vice-President of the House, chairing the session
- The interventions of the ladies and gentlemen of the representatives focused on demanding that the people of Sinjar in Nineveh Governorate be considered and work to provide for their basic needs, including security and what has been agreed upon regarding its conditions, and demand the implementation of the decision of the House of Representatives to remove foreign forces from Iraq, finding effective solutions to improve the service reality of Dhi Qar Governorate, handling the mechanism of supplying and distributing fuel from the Ministry of Oil to factories and industrial joints, handling the issue of alternative in the security services, and form a specialized House committee to review the reality of projects belonging to the Governorate of Baghdad and improving the service reality of the Madaen district.
- Mr. Zamili calling to form a House committee to follow up the demands of the people of Sinjar, in addition to directing the Security and Defense Committee to follow up on the issue of the processions of the officials, urging the House committees to work by submitting suggestions called by strategic and thoughtful plans that improve the reality of services, investment and work.