On (3/8/2021), the House of Representatives held its forty-second session of the first legislative term for the third year, the fourth electoral cycle headed by Mr. Muhammad al-Halbousi, with the presence of 255, and the session included:
- Voting on Articles (8, 10, 21) of the Federal Supreme Court bill submitted by the Legal Committee.
Voting on the draft law on confronting the Corona pandemic submitted by the Health and Environment Committee.
- Voting on the draft law of the first amendment to the Law of the Fund for Supporting Internal Sections in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research No. (7) of 2012 submitted by the Higher Education and Scientific Research Committee.
-Postponing the vote on the draft law of the second amendment to the Public Roads Law No. 35 of 2002, at the request of the relevant committee.
- The second reading of the draft law on renting agricultural lands submitted by the Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee and the Finance Committee.
- The interventions of the women, gentlemen and representatives focused on canceling the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council decisions that granted agricultural contracts in some governorates and reducing the period of land lease, in addition to obligating the investor to invest agricultural lands, as well as excluding lands covered by Article 140 until disputes are resolved.
- President Al-Halbousi called for the completion of voting on the provisions of the Federal Court Law and the General Budget Law, stressing that the concerned committees must complete the procedures related to the two laws