The Council of Representatives held on 5/2/2013 the tenth session of the second legislative term for the third year under chairmanship of Osama Al-Nujaifi, the Speaker of Council of Representatives. The session included the following:
- Presence 255 members.
- The Council hasn't agreed to withdraw the confidence from the Minister of Youth and Sport, after 102 MPs voted for the the withdrawal of confidence out of 255 MPs.
- MP Mufeed Al Baldawi read a statement in the name of the committee of security and defense. In which he mourned the martyrdom of first lieutenant Saad Al Baldawi, the explosives expert, in a car bomb while he was trying to defuse it in Balad on the past Thursday 21 of January.
- The first reading of the draft law of rehabilitation of inmates and depositors submitted by the committees of labor and social affairs, legal, and security and defense.
- The first reading of the proposed law of the first amendment for the law of service and retirement for the interior security forces No.(18) of 2011, submitted by the committee of security and defense.
- The second reading of the draft law of animal health submitted by the committees of agriculture, water and marshes, and legal.
The session was adjourned until Thursday 7/2/2013.